PayDesk processing platform: at the heart of transactions
The first innovative payments platformAll Sogexia’s products and services rely on PayDesk, a unique platform aimed to process and manage a wide range of payment solutions.
Designed in-house and result of several years of development, it is exclusively dedicated to the issuing and acquisition of payment methods.
PayDesk has been built in a modular way around a solid core system providing full flexibility when it comes to choosing features and settings.
PayDesk is able to manage the entire electronic payments chain, and much more:
- Authorisation, clearing, settlement and cash flow processing
- Issuance of payment methods (MasterCard/Visa)
- Acquisition of payment methods (MasterCard/Visa/JCB/American Express/PayPal, etc)
- Processing of SEPA flows (SCT/SDD) directly connected to clearing houses
- Processing of SWIFT messages
- Insurance management
- Management of electronic banking products (coupons, ewallets, etc)
- Product and group configuration
- Management of authorisation rules
- Chargeback management
- Customer service
- Commercial management, statistical tools and advanced reporting
- Reconciliation, reporting and regulatory services
Furthermore, it is constructed using modules built around a core transaction management engine that allows PayDesk to quickly and easily accommodate customised developments required by new products, features or services.
Finally, PayDesk is connected to a powerful back office and API to view and modify all settings and transactions in real-time.
Infrastructure and datacenters
Pure performance at the service of your projectsOur datacenters hosting the PayDesk platform and the transaction management module are PCI-DSS level I certified, SAS 70 and ISO 27001, ensuring the highest level of security and data integrity.
They are built on two different sites with a certified Tier III+ redundancy and an automated failover procedure in case of failure of one of them.
The level of use of each datacenter is maintained at a maximum of 50% for optimal coverage of unexpected usage spikes.
The system has been benchmarked and supports over 1,000 transactions/second for a guaranteed connectivity rate of 1 Gb/second.